Friday, October 31, 2008

Catching Up

I wrote a few of these posts previously, on my laptop, which did not have Internet access for a few days. I am just uploading them now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday I woke up to find my butt is still very sore. We have found, in our previous experiences, that when my butt stays sore for more than a day, it helps as a reminder to me whenever I am feeling lazy or unmotivated.

I got all of my errands and "chores" (for lack of a better word) done today in record time. I had enough time for some pampering - just some little things I like to do that I often don’t have time for, or put off. I moisturized all of my skin today - all over my whole body. I used my favorite lotion and felt so silky smooth afterwards. Not to mention I smell great! Why don't I do this everyday? Oh, that's right, I lean toward the lazy side. Hopefully that will be changing and I'll have time to pamper myself more often.

An unintentional benefit I've noticed is that I've been hanging out with and cuddling with J a lot more this week. Normally when we're watching TV, I have the laptop sitting in front of me and am busy answering emails or reading newsgroups. Now that my days are a bit more structured, I'm finding all this extra time. So my newsgroups are read and emails are answered by the time J gets home from work, which leaves plenty of extra time for hanging out with the man I love.

My spanking tonight was just awful. The hand spanking wasn't so bad, but when J switched over to the paddle it really hurt. My butt was still sore from the previous 3 days of spanking. I kept thinking about what a great week it had been. And I knew this would be the last spanking until Monday. J decided that next week we will cut it down to 3 times a week spankings. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. One of the mistakes I think we made before is we only had weekly spankings and that was just not enough for me. I think 3 times a week will be a good amount. But if it turns out it doesn't work, we'll adjust it accordingly.

I have an earlier bedtime tonight because I have to get up early tomorrow. We have friends coming to stay with us for the weekend and they are arriving in the morning.

No comments: