Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Puppy Papers

I recently started a new book called The Puppy Papers by Puppy Sharon & Steven Toushin. I just started it, so I don't have much to say yet.

This is the description from the back of the book:
This unique and honest story traces one middle American woman’s journey into kinky sex. After 18 years of trying to be the perfect wife, mother, church member, friend, and professional, she realizes something big is missing in her life. With a few strokes of the keyboard, she stumbles into the amazing sexual hunting grounds of the Internet, falling with eyes open into the world of adult personal ads.

As only a puppy can, she eagerly jumps into BDSM on her first real-time encounter, meeting the man who becomes her first master. With that initial taste of kinky sex, a desire that laid dormant for many years came alive so strong that there was no going back. Beginning with the man she first called master, puppy embarked upon a search for her true Master. This book is the result of six months of e-mail correspondence with her current Master, that began as He desired to know her better.

Since puppy is a quiet woman around her Master, it was only through the written word that her story emerged, eventually taking on a life of its own. puppy’s story includes memories of herself as a little girl learning about her body, her sexual awakenings in her teen years, and the maturing of her libidinal desires. There is no conflict or guilt in puppy’s story, just an overwhelming desire for completeness.


In other news, I have been going to the gym according to the schedule J has set for me, so I've avoided being grounded so far.

I've also been motivated enough to complete my to-do list every day. I even started spring cleaning and have done many extra chores. And J and I are finally going to paint the office this weekend. I'm excited to pick a new color; the current paint is dingy and dull.

Spring is here!

No comments: