Thursday, April 29, 2010

Skipped a day

On Monday I asked J if we could skip my appointment. I've been stressed out the past few weeks and I felt like I needed a break that day. I didn't think I was in a good place, mentally or emotionally to take a spanking. J was ok with that, but said we would resume on Wednesday.

Wednesday was today and I still wasn't exactly into the idea of getting spanked, but I no longer felt like it would be emotionally bad for me like I did the other day. J asked me if I have been feeling motivated and I said no. So he asked if we should go back to every day spankings. I said definitely No!

J assured me that even though I might not be into this right now, he is going to make sure to keep up with it. Every other time we would have stopped and gotten out of the routine of spanking. And after a short time we would both be wishing we never stopped. He said this time he's not going to allow that to happen.

My J is so strong and takes such good care of me. He has been the best husband in so many ways, but lately his will to be consistent has been shining through. Hopefully that will help get me through the times when I am not interested in being spanked!

No comments: