Monday, June 17, 2013

Preemptive Spanking before a Social Event

We had a social event this past weekend and about an hour before we left, J told me he was going to spank me to make sure I didn't speak to anyone with that tone that he hates.

I have been getting spanked every day for the last week, so my ass was already very sore.

J said it would just be a quick reminder, and would happen immediately before we left.

I choose to wear a long skirt and a nice blouse.  

About 5 minutes before we walked out the door, J told me to bend over the arm of the couch.  He pulled my skirt up and pulled down my underwear.  He told me to step out of them and that I wouldn't be needed them for the evening.

My skin prickled when I heard the buckle of his belt being undone.  Next was the familiar sound of it sliding out of all the belt loops.  He doubled it and spanked me with it 4 times (twice on each cheek).  It was very hard and I was instantly near tears.

He stood me up to face him and asked me if I was going to be pleasant to everyone and not use any cocky or sarcastic tone.  I agreed.  

J was quick to remind me that if he heard any tone, saw any eye rolling, or anything of the like, he would discipline me right then and there.

I asked, "In front of everyone?"

He said, "No, of course not. We'll excuse ourselves and find some place private."

I told him that would not be necessary, I would be on my best behavior.  

And I'm  happy to report that I did not earn any additional spankings this weekend.



No comments: