Friday, November 9, 2012

Wearing the Collar


This was a text between J and I today.

me: Do you have an outfit preference for tonight?

J: same as yesterday but with your collar.
me:  ok
J:  In fact, your collar should go on as soon as you wake up.

Well that's new.  


This week has been full of new things for J and I. I've been meaning to blog about it, but have been so wrapped up in J.  


He has been commanding and dominant and strict, and I have been making an effort to try to go with it and step out of my comfort zone from time to time. It's been fun and exciting and scary and uncomfortable all at the same time. I always go through many emotions when fantasy becomes reality.

I have been dressing (or undressing) for J and greeting him when he gets home from work.  The anticipation of him getting home and the process of getting ready to present myself to him in a way he will love, has been energizing.  I have been wearing a collar when in J's presence, but I guess tomorrow that will be changing to all day.  I have to find out what he will say about taking off the collar to go out.


I have worn the collar once, in public, so far.  It was on a trip to the grocery store, with J, and I had a scarf on.  I'm pretty sure no one saw it, but it was nerve wracking.  It was also kind of thrilling at the same time.  I have no idea how I would explain it if I ran into someone I knew and they saw it.  

No comments: