Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There's gonna be a spanking tonight

I'm sitting here dreading the spanking I know I'll be getting today. But at the same time I know I need it. My motivation level is zero.

It's mostly because I haven't been spanked in over a week. Some friends of ours decided to drive to their beach house for the week, and invited us to go along. It was all very last minute and things were hectic the few days before we left. It was all worth it; we had a fantastic time. But we could not keep to our normal spanking schedule.

So I know it's coming and I have no interest in being spanked at all. When I have a week off, it's always so hard for me to get back into things.

Tonight is pussy spanking night too. I know we both need that. We've not been able to connect intimately in ages. It seems like it's always something. I hurt or J hurts, or people are around, or there's no time, or we're too tired. Just so many things. I think the intimacy of a pussy spanking will do us some good.

No comments: