Thursday, May 20, 2010

Punishment vs. Play spanking

I took today's topic from the Submissive Journal Prompt website:

How do you know the difference and respond to a punishment spanking and one received during play?

The difference is easy. J tells me when I have earned a punishment, but also he is firm and definitely serious. There is no mistake when he is playing and when he's not. When we're playing the mood is lighter and it's fun. Punishments are never fun.

My response varies in that I am more serious when I'm being punished; I know it's not a joke. And I am usually wishing I had not done the thing that has earned me a spanking.

I don't really get punished very often. The reminder spankings I get 3 times a week seem to keep me out of trouble most of the time. Although there are some days, like today, where I know that I am absolutely not going to get to one of the things on my to do list. I'm about 99% sure I'll be getting a punishment spanking tomorrow in addition to my reminder spanking (eek!).

No comments: