Thursday, July 7, 2011

Broke my Foot!

Just a quick update to let everyone know what has been going on here. I apologize for not updating sooner.

Last month I broke my foot. ACK!

It's healing nicely, but J and I haven't been able to do much playing or spanking or anything.

I have a removable cast and crutches, so I've been able to get around a little, but mostly I have to keep it elevated and iced.

I was depressed when it first happened. The loss of mobility was terrible. And I haven't been spanked in nearly a month!

Hopefully I'll be healed soon (they say 6-8 weeks) and we can get back to business! lol

2 comments:

Marie Rebelle said...

Sorry to hear about your foot! I know how it is when your health is not good enough to play, but it's important to heal first and then you will have all the time to play again. Take care!
~Rebel~

Cassady said...

Thanks Rebel!
I can't wait to be able to play again. Being laid up is no fun at all.
*cassady