Saturday, August 7, 2010

Face Slapping

Awhile ago I started commenting on an article I saved. As I've mentioned, I do not know the origin of this article, so if any of it sounds familiar to you, please send me a message or leave me a comment.
***

One topic the Article Guy (AG) discusses is Face Slapping.

AG says he does not use face slapping regularly with his wife, but he did find it effective in the beginning of their DD relationship. He says when he does utilize it, he never slaps hard, it's more about the submission than causing any pain. He advises not to slap much harder than how you would pat a baby's back. You can "do it a few times to really get her attention". He says to be careful of the cheek bone and to stick with the fleshy parts of the cheek. AG noticed his wife became instantly submissive when he would slap her face.

With his wife kneeling in front of him AG "cups my wife's chin and make her look at me. I slap her cheeks and scold her at the same time."

AG says his wife finds this very humbling.
I can see how it would be.

J slaps my face sometimes. It's always when I'm in a submissive state, like during a weekly pussy spanking. He never has and never would do it in anger. We both agree that would be crossing a line. He's never slapped me hard, it's more startling and attention-getting than anything else.

Next time I need to be scolded, maybe J will try AG's kneeling technique.

So how do you feel about face slapping?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mr. and I do face slapping. It's more enjoyable for me because it is the Dominance that turns me on about it.

Anonymous said...

I live in a lesbian DD-respect. My friend educates me affectionately and strictly. She is very attentive and helps me to avoid small and bad mistakes. She spanks me. Mostly on the bottom. However, I also get faceslappings. I never got these earlier in my childhood and youth. At first I felt them as very mortifying and embarrassing. In the meantime, I can accept this punishment. I feel less than pure penal subject.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.